Monday, September 30, 2013

Month of Giving Deux

So last year, I read a blog where a woman performed the number of random acts of kindness for the number of years she was alive on her birthday. Taking that thought into mind, I decided that October- my birth month- was a time to give back to fellow man. With that, last year during the month of October, I performed 22 random acts of kindness for people. Some of them included listening to a friend, giving free food to the fellow college kids on my floor and donated to a local children's hospital. A lot of the things were little things but they didn't need to be anything big- they brightened the day of a friend.

So this year, I decided to do it again. In 2 weeks time, I will be 23 years old. So this means that this year I will be performing 23 random acts of kindness over the month of October!

And I invited you to join me! It's not too hard! You don't have to do 23 of course, but just do something nice for you fellow man over the next month.

And feel free to tell me about it! Find a post on my blog and write me a little note telling me what you did. I may even write about you in a post on here!

I am very excited for my birth month and all the kindness coming to people!

More to come...


No comments:

Post a Comment