Thursday, August 23, 2012

Button Swap Anyone?

So my friend Luna has this on  her blog, and well I love it. So, I made a button this morning (first time and it took a bit but I figured it out!) and so I'm offering to put your button on my blog if you'll put mine on yours! I'm all for advertising and all, and I'm offering this for free...so yeah.

I'm just gonna leave that there. You can find the HTML code here or in the "A Swap of Buttons?" tab.

If you don't know how to make one and want to, this helped A TON! I made my photo on picmonkey. Make sure to change the size down. Uploaded it to Tumblr (but you can also you flickr and such).

Good luck and let me know :)

2 comments:

  1. Button swapped :D. Nice to have you back on the blogasphere!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Yeah, I know I haven't been on here muchhhh lately but I'm sure as things start happening and I get back to a normal schedule with school, there will be a lot more rants added!

      Delete