Monday, January 14, 2013

Palmolive Fresh Infusions?

So, about a month ago, my buddy Luna sent me an invite to this awesome website, influenster. I signed up and started to check it out. It was pretty sweet, I wrote some product reviews, did some quizzes and checked it all out.

A couple weeks later, I got an email in my lovely inbox stating that I was possibly qualified for the next voxbox. For those who don't know what that is (don't worry, I don't blame you); it is basically a box sent to you from influenster with free products for you to try out and write stuff about. So I took the pre-survey and went from there. I didn't hear anything back, so I didn't think of anything.

Until last week when a white box showed up at my apartment complex. Opening it up, it held 3 full size bottles of Palmolive Fresh Infusions. Yes, dish soap.

If any of you know me, you know that I am not a fan of washing dishes. But, because I don't have the luxury of a dishwasher, I have to do them all by hand. Whomp whomp. So, free dish soap was a major plus actually.

There were three scents: Lemon Thyme, Ginger White Tea and Lime Basil. The first thing I read was to give one to a friend. So, I gave all the bottles a whiff and handed over the lime basil (I have never been a fan of lime) to my boss with one of the five $1.50 coupons included. We talked about the fact that the bottles were NOT sample sized and how awesome the website was.

Personally, my favorite it the Lemon Thyme! I just love the freshness of lemon!

The first test came the next day when I was washing dishes. It performed as expected. Not going to lie, it isn't as good as other dish soaps (that I won't mention here) but it still works to get my dishes clean. And the scents are rather yummy. I think it is well worth the price and they aren't too much. I saw online that you can get a pack of all 3 scents for $8.00 at Target. You can also find it at Walmart!

And if any of you want a coupon and I have a couple extras, let me know, I'll send one to you!

Here's a link to their website and to the review page where you can learn all about the products!

No comments:

Post a Comment