- Foam Egg cutouts
- Yellow Construction paper
- Tape (or glue)
- Exacto Knife
1. Use the exacto knife to cut the eggs in half much like a half hatched egg. You can actually make 2 name tags per egg using both sides. The foam is easier to cut with the knife than with normal scissors.
2. Cut a body shape out of the yellow paper. Make it so that it is no wider than the egg cutout.
3. Cut some wing shapes out of the paper. Make them all different for some variety.
4. Tape the body part the way down the back of the egg (so that it doesn't go out the bottom but has enough body and head sticking out the top.)
5. Then tape the wings on the back. Draw some eyes (switch those up for cuteness factor) and add a beak. Write the name on the tag and voila!