Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Oh A Change Is A Comin'

Today I am in officially 26 days until graduation. As for classes, I only have about 2 weeks. Eek! It is all coming so fast and though I am pretty excited for most of it, I am also nervous.

With graduation, my job as an RA comes to a close. As I think back on this past year, I leave with both happiness and sadness. The job itself was a challenge and frustrating at times...but I still loved it very much. I will miss it once I leave.

But I am on to bigger and better things. Last week I had a job interview with Diplomat Pharmacy and I feel that it went pretty well. I should know hopefully today if I got the job. I am rather ancy to get that phone call, tell you what! But we will see. All my fingers, toes, eyes, legs, etc are crossed that it is a positive phone call later today!

I am also working on getting an apartment. My friend Hoffa from Lapeer is coming to live with me, so we have been on the hunt for a two bedroom apartment or townhouse and haven't had the best of luck. The current one, the one that I want to live in, has been making me run around and get a bunch of information. It has been frustrating. If everything falls into place right, hopefully an offer letter from Diplomat will be the last thing I need. *once again, crosses everything*

That has been my life the past couple weeks, just trying to get all that in line. I am also working on finishing the last of my class work so that I can graduate. I completed my exit exam last week also, which was interesting for sure but I am glad that it is done.

Now I'm on the homestretch and waiting. Waiting sucks because well...you just want to know NOW! But I have hope that it will all turn out like it needs to and don't you worry, I'm not going to let any of this pass me by. I am doing everything to keep it in motion as much as I possibly can. I'm sure I have annoyed the ladies at Grand Oaks over the past few weeks with all the status checking I have done.

Other than that, life is life. It is going along. I can't complain too much.

Have a wonderful day :)\

Blast from the past! My brother, mom and I at a concert when DTE was actually Pine Knob (It always will be for me anyway!) My Aunt Jane took this picture :)

No comments:

Post a Comment