Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Loving Yourself and Shenanigans

So the birth month started out strong. Saturday saw me going out to Lansing to see my cousin Molly. After my obligatory nap (because I worked at 5 AM that morning) we were off to Country Mill Orchard to the South West of Lansing. Here we ended up coming home with half a bushel of mixed apples (somewhere about 50-60 apples), 3 pumpkins, a dozen pumpkin donuts and a gallon of apple cider.

It was a successful trip to the mill and took up our afternoon. Molly and I are rather close (being born 11 days apart) and we were just plain out crazy together among the trees. But it was so much fun!

October also brings about the project that I am working on. I have done my first 3 entries in my journal for Love  Yourself October and I think it is a fun project. It totally isn't too late to join me ;) Just saying! Below are some pics from this weekend and of my journal. Enjoy!

Molly and I :)

You gotta climb dem trees!

It's perfect!!!

Mmmmm! Cider and Donuts!

LYO Day 1!

LYO Day 2!

LYO Day 3! (that whole page is covered with other words and phrases for laughing!)


Playlist for the Early Morning
1. Vox Populi- 30 Seconds to Mars
2. Paradise- Coldplay
3. My Body- Young the Giant
4. Crawling Back to You- Daughtry
5. Sing it Out- Switchfoot
6. There's a Reason These Tables are Numbered Honey- Panic! At the Disco
7. White Blank Page- Mumford & Sons
8. Wake Me Up When September Ends- Green Day
9. 7 O'Clock News/Silent Night- Simon and Garfunkel
10. Blurry- Puddle of Mudd

1 comment:

  1. This wouldn't be my first choice for morning music, but I really love Hurricane by 30 Seconds to Mars, especially the crazy video. It's been a pleasure getting to know your blog. XX Hollychihuahua from S-B

    ReplyDelete