Wednesday, February 1, 2012

I am an Unconquerable Soul

Things aren't perfect.


Life isn't perfect.

This I can tell you is true.



But in the morning when you wake, are you thankful?


Do you realize that you have been given a gift everyday?


You're alive.


Live.


Go make memories and do things you'll be proud of.


Don't let the shit keep you down.


Realize how lucky you are.


No matter what.


I am an unconquerable soul.


A incurable optimist.


And that will never change.


Let the sun into your life and keep it there.


You won't ever regret that decision.


And be spontaneous today.

Do something you wouldn't normally do.



Drive a different way home.


Find some adventure.

Stop waiting.


Tell those you love that you love them.



And don't regret the past because its the past.


You can't change that.


And live.


And I mean truly live.


Music:
1. Who You'd Be Today- Kenny Chesney
2. Awake My Soul- Mumford & Sons
3. Iris- Boyce Avenue

No comments:

Post a Comment