Thursday, December 23, 2010

A Rant of Anger

For the person this is directed at, I doubt she will ever read it, but I will not mention her name as I find it unfitting. 


One thing that peeves me off is when I set aside time for you, I change plans for you and I invite you to things where you "said" you will be there and then you don't show up. That is one thing that just really irks me. I have a friend who had planned on showing up tonight, she hadn't met my cousin yet and she really wanted to, and then she goes off with her other friends and forgets what she had said she was already going to do. I'm fine with the fact that she wanted to see her friends today, but she didn't let me know that she wasn't going to come out to the Tim Horton's run that she said she was going to.


And if you're  thinking that's nothing, well it is a lot. To my friends, we use our going out to Tim Horton's to rant, to get away from out frustrations, to have fun and to relax. Its a tradition that we have been doing for a long time and I hope it is something that continues. And I would have been fine with her not going if I had some warning. But the girl forgot it, even though I talked to her about it earlier in the day.


Then she plans on leaving tomorrow at like 10 am. For one, I asked her to stay in the dorms a couple extra days so that I could spend them with her before she went home for the holidays. It is lonely here by myself and I wanted some friend time. But she is planning on being gone all night. With her friends from high school.


And don't even get me started on you friends from high school. When me and my friends from high school get together, we don't sit and reminisce for HOURS. We might have a memory or two. But no, whenever her and her other friend, that I am quite good friends with get together, they sit there and talk about high school and how ridiculous everyone was and who they had crushes on. They don't let me have a word in at all. And when I find some memory to share, they look at me as if it has NOTHING to do with their conversation and then go back to their conversation. I don't know how many countless times I've sat there on my iPod listening to music and not saying a freaking word. Yeah it's nice going back every so often, but you don't have to do it freaking weekly. I'm sorry, but I didn't go to school with you. I didn't hang out with you in high school. I didn't even know you until college, I'm feeling a little left out here. And I don't have a high school friend to do the same with. And when I get together with my high school friends at Tim Horton's, we don't sit there talking about the old days. We talk about the internet, about life, about crazy stories that have happened, we tell jokes, we laugh, we act crazy, we play cards; all things that you can do WITH us without feeling excluded.



Ok...I needed to get that off my chest before I yelled everywhere.


/rant


Not really how I feel, but helps me deal with irkiness...I Hate Everything About You- Three Days Grace

No comments:

Post a Comment