Saturday, December 10, 2011

Happier Notes

So, I know that post earlier was rather...depressing, but I put it there so that if something were to happen to me, it could be referred to if other documents weren't in place.

ANYWAY! It has been almost 2 weeks since I actually wrote something on here that was, well, my life. So a little update on what I call my life.

I have had 2 band performances in the past week, and another one in 12ish hours. I'm ready to be done with that, I have been having some issues with tendonitis in my wrists (especially the right one) for several weeks now (since the weather finally decided to be winter and get cold) and it'll be nice to give my hands a break for a couple weeks.

As for other things, school has been driving me crazy, I have had so many papers to write, homework assignments to do, presentations to perform, and tests to take. Though I have gotten most of my papers for the semester done, there are still 3 exams and another paper to finish before I'm done. I'm ready for the semester to be over. It hasn't been horrible, I'm just at the point where I need some time to myself.

So this week brings the last day of classes, 3 exams and my Christmas Party with my friends. We wanted to rehash the birthday party so its going to be an awesome night of merry making. I'm making a 13 pound turkey and we're just going to celebrate the season.

I find that if I occupy my time, I don't get as down as I used to this time of year. Yes, I'm not a fan of Christmas still, we probably won't end up with a tree because I don't want to decorate it, and there are very few Christmas ornaments in our apartment, but every year it gets a little easier. Mom wouldn't want me to get down at this time of year, and well, it's still a work in process but it just isn't as painful as it once was to not have her here. I think I'd make her proud.

ANYWAY, if I don't get on here before they come up. Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Kwanzaa, Happy Boxing Day, Happy New Year and overall...HAPPY HOLIDAYS! Now go enjoy some time with your family and friends!


No comments:

Post a Comment