Monday, January 10, 2011

Melancholy

It's one of those nights where I don't have a lot of stuff coming up, but I have so much on my mind. And it is bothering me! 


I don't know really. I have been thinking about the past and such, which I shouldn't really worry about that much, as it is the past, but it's hard not to think about what could have been and all.


There are some people in my life that I really miss. There are also some people in my life that I don't think I would have gotten close to if certain people hadn't left my life.


I was thinking back to high school earlier and I remember those years as some of the hardest years of my life in truth. I had to deal with my aunt and uncle which was hard at the time. But at the same time, there were parts of my life that proved to be so hard after I left high school as well.


I guess I never thought my life would be this way. At the same time, I am so happy with where my life is right now.


Here I am in this crazy, mixed up world that I call my life.

Song of thought: September- Daughtry

2 comments:

  1. I understand this strange balance well. Over the past two years I've struggled with mental illnesses and losing people I cared about because they were unhealthy for me. Things are going really good for me now and I'm happy, but sometimes I remember things in the way that makes me back to that time. It's hard when it feels so foreign in my own head.

    From what I've read, it sounds like you've been through a lot and I wish you all the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and this is theladyashuko from swap-bot btw f(^_^;)

    ReplyDelete