Monday, January 10, 2011

My New Project

So last week, I started school and I am taking Health Psychology with one of the coolest professors in the department. He was telling us about how his family is doing "The Greatest Loser" competition in their household. Then he told us our project for the semester. We have to change something about our life that is a "bad" habit. He asked those of us who smoke to work on quitting. He told us to exercise, work on losing weight....something unhealthy we do and change it.


So here is my project, starting today. I am adding 3 hours of planned exercise into my schedule. I wrote out my schedule and it is very doable. My earliest wake up time during the week is 10 AM (I love college)! I am also hoping to sort out my sleep schedule.


There is a good chance that I will talk about it a lot on here. I'm hoping to lose 10 pounds by the end of the semester. That gives me less than a pound a week. Totally doable.


Cheers all!


Amelia

No comments:

Post a Comment