Saturday, January 15, 2011

Ugh...

This world will never be what I expected, and if I don't belong who would've guessed it?


Sometimes I look at life in the city and I see so many people who have this look of hopelessness on their faces and it makes me so sad. I know that they look at me and I just feel that they don't think that it is fair. Here I am walking around with a smile on my face, life is going how I want it to be.

And it's depressing seeing how the world is so cold for so many people around me. This city is falling to pieces around me and here I am, all the hope for the future.

Even if I say it'll be all right. Still I hear you say you wanna end your life. Now and again we try to just stay alive. Maybe we'll turn it all around and cause it's not too late, its never too late


I almost feel bad that my life is slowly making itself right. I hate seeing all this pain and I wish there was something I could do. If I had enough money to give people to solve their problems, then the world would just be such a nice place. But...I don't.

So I'll continue with my schooling and I kinda hope that when I finally get a job, I can move from this depressing town and to somewhere that will make me a much happier person. I think I am going to move to a city because I have loved my life in the city.

Who knows.

I just don't know right now.

1 comment:

  1. Hollychihuahua here from Swap-Bot. Just wanted to suggest that maybe sharing a smile with someone brightens their day a little. There are a lot of sour-faced people where I live, but I think rather than feel bad you just have to do little things like keep smiling to make the world a better place. :)

    ReplyDelete