Projects done/working on over this weekend
- Harry Potter ATC for the Meet Me at Platform 9 3/4 Swap on swap-bot. This swap is complete (YAY!) and the ATC is ready to be mailed out on Monday. First ATC I've ever made and I think it turned out great!
- Eleanor Rigby ATC for the Beatles Lyrics ATC #2 Swap on swap-bot. I have an idea in my head of what I want to do, lets see if that actually happens!
- I also did a "Pay it forward 2011" homemade gift post on Facebook at the beginning of the month. For the first 5 people to post, they would get something handmade from me. I'm working on different things right now.
- John Argue: He will be receiving an envelope with several handmade postcards, a handmade magazine envelope, and possibly an ATC or something. He is a friend from high school that now lives in Texas, I believe this is going to be a big surprise for him!
- Erin Graebert: I'm going to surprise her with a postcard at school...she just doesn't know it yet XD
- Jamisa: I'm going to stuff an envelope for her as well :)
- Luna: Well...she reads my blog...and so I don't want to give away any surprises!
- I sadly didn't get a 5th person who wanted to do it....so if any readers want something handmade...let me know your address and I will send something magical your way!
- I wrote a ton of entries for my Music and Lyrics Journal Swap on Swap-bot. I am at entry 24 of 30...but I plan on having more than 30 :). This is a swap I made about using music and how it triggers memories. It has been interesting working on the journal and going down memory lane.
- I also wrote up my life story for another one of my swaps I'm hosting: Your Story! I sat down the other night with some Pendulum pumping in my ears and typed like a mad woman! When I looked up after being done, 3 hours had gone by and I had written 11 pages, and 6000 words exactly. But I learned a lot about myself in the process. I can't wait to send it off for someone to read and take in. I have had such an interesting life!
- I also have 2 pen-pal letters to write to go out Monday. One for my friend Lynn in California and another for my friend Sara in New Jersey!
As you see....I have a lot of not quite done projects, but I'm working on it!